Check out upcoming events in New York City
Explore NYC during your stay at The Lexington
They call New York "The City That Never Sleeps"...and for good reason. There's always something to do and something to see in NYC! Your upcoming visit to New York can be as action-packed or as laid-back as you choose, but to make your planning a bit easier, we've put together a list of some of the Big Apple's most notable upcoming events.
For more information on sightseeing tours and attraction recommendations, contact our concierge team at 1-212-755-4400, ext. 194 before or during your stay.
- National Stationery Show, May 21-24: The place for all things paper, held at Jacob K. Javits Center in NYC. Emerging paper businesses and established shops convene for a highly creative and focused platform for meaningful business development.
- Shakespeare In The Park, May 23-August 13: One of the best free things to do in NYC, Shakespeare in the Park returns at the end of May to Central Park's open-air Delacorte Theater. Julius Caesar will be performed May 23 through June 18, followed by A Midsummer Night's Dream July 11 through August 13. Tickets are first come, first serve and available starting at noon the day of the show or enter the online lottery for tickets here.
- Fleet Week NYC 2017, May 24-May 30: A seven-day celebration that honors the members of the US Navy, Coast Guard and Marine Corps. Check out the Parade of Ships on the Hudson River and other events during the week taking place at the New York Harbor, Pier 92 in Manhattan and other NYC venues.
- The Ocean Conference, June 5-9: A high-level UN Conference to support conservation and sustainable use of the oceans, seas and marine resources. Our Midtown hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the UN Building.
- NYC Pride, June 16-25: Head to NYC for more than a week's worth of events celebrating the LGBT community featuring special performances, events and more all capped off with the March Down 5th Avenue and PrideFest headlined by Leann Rimes.
- Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks: Celebrate our nation's birthday in NYC! From the Lexington, you're just a few blocks from the fireworks display!
- Classic East Festival at CitiField, July 29-30: The latest and greatest music mega-event for classic rock fans is taking place at CitiField this summer. Featuring the Eagles, Steely Dan, Journey and Fleetwood Mac and more, this festival is an easy train ride away from The Lexington NYC.
Reserve your stay now at The Lexington and start planning an unforgettable New York stay!