Check out upcoming events in New York City
Explore NYC during your stay at The Lexington in Midtown Manhattan
They call New York "The City That Never Sleeps"...and for good reason. There's always something to do and something to see in NYC! Your upcoming fall or winter visit to New York can be as action-packed or as laid-back as you choose, but to make your planning a bit easier, we've put together a list of some of the Big Apple's most notable upcoming events.
For more information on sightseeing tours and attraction recommendations, contact our concierge team at 1-212-755-4400, ext. 194 before or during your stay.
- New York Film Festival, Sept 27 - Oct 14: At New York City's most esteemed film festival, experience the latest work from the world's most influential filmmakers. Featuring classics, a full slate of documentaries and full-length features and other special events at Lincoln Center.
- Oktoberfest in NYC, Sept 16 - Oct 2: Take part in this traditional autumn festival that celebrates all things Bavarian and takes place all over New York City. The largest events include Oktoberfest in Central Park on September 16, Munich on the East River (Sept 29-Oct 8) and Watermark's Oktoberfest (weekends in Sept).
- The Rink at Rockefeller Center, Oct 7 - Jan 2: Experience the magic of the holiday season at New York City's most iconic ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center, just a short walk from our Midtown hotel.
- Village Halloween Parade, Oct 31: Experience a New York City Halloween with the spookiest procession in the city. Join hundreds of New Yorkers donned in elaborate costumes and enjoy live music, dancers, and other Halloween spectacles as they parade up 6th Avenue in Manhattan.
- Fall Concerts At Madison Square Garden: Book a stay in Midtown near Madison Square Garden for this Fall's upcoming shows including Billy Joel, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Guns N Roses, Andrea Bocelli, and Dead and Company.
- New York City Marathon, Nov 5: Whether running or cheering on the athletes from along the course, this premier event for New York City runners is an event you won't want to miss.
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, November 23: Start planning your stay now for one of the most treasured New York holiday events. You'll be within walking distance to the parade route when you book your Thanksgiving stay at The Lexington New York City.
Reserve your stay now at The Lexington and start planning an unforgettable New York adventure!