Libations & Bar Fare in NYC
The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection offers guests two onsite options for enjoying delicious beverages and bites during their stay. Start your day off right at our onsite Starbucks, and unwind in the evening at The Stayton Room, our friendly cocktail bar.
The Stayton Room (CURRENTLY CLOSED)
The Stayton Room pays homage to former U.S Navy Captain William Stayton who founded the Association Against the Prohibition Amendment. Established in 1918, it was the first group created to fight Prohibition, and William Stayton was widely recognized as a key leader in the repeal of the 18th Amendment. The Stayton Room embodies the spirit of The Lexington Hotel which opened amidst the Prohibition era and the “Roaring Twenties.” The craft cocktail menu is inspired by classic Prohibition era libations with artisanal bar fare featuring locally sourced ingredients.
Visit our site for more information on The Stayton Room.
• 4:00pm – 12:00am daily (CURRENTLY CLOSED)
Breakfast in The Stayton Room: (CURRENTLY CLOSED)
Marriott Bonvoy Elite Platinum and Titanium guests receive complimentary breakfast. We also have a paid breakfast option available for all other guests.
• Adults (older than 12 years old): $29 + Tax and 18% Gratuity
• Kids (ages 5-12): $19 + Tax and 18% Gratuity
• Kids under 5: Free
• Monday – Friday: 6:30am – 9:30am (CURRENTLY CLOSED)
• Saturday & Sunday: 7am – 10am (CURRENTLY CLOSED)
Serving all your favorite menu items including coffee, tea, pastries, breakfast selections, lunch items and more, our onsite Starbucks, located on the lobby level at the corner of 48th and Lexington, brings added convenience to your stay. You’ll even be able to pick up a daily newspaper here to find out what’s going on in the Big Apple!
• 5:30am to 10:00 pm, Sunday through Thursday (CURRENTLY OPERATING WITH A MODIFIED SCHEDULE)
• 5:30am to 11:00pm, Friday and Saturday (CURRENTLY OPERATING WITH A MODIFIED SCHEDULE)