Libations & Bar Fare in NYC
The Stayton Room in New York
The Stayton Room pays homage to former U.S Navy Captain William Stayton, who founded the Association Against the Prohibition Amendment. Established in 1918, it was the first group created to fight Prohibition, and William Stayton was widely recognized as a key leader in the repeal of the 18th Amendment. The Stayton Room embodies the spirit of The Lexington Hotel, which opened amidst the Prohibition era and the Roaring Twenties. The craft cocktail menu is inspired by classic Prohibition era libations with artisanal bar fare featuring locally sourced ingredients.
Masks must be worn when not actively eating or drinking. Face coverings are required for team members, guests, visitors and vendors in public areas of the hotel and when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
Breakfast in The Stayton Room
Every day, we serve a buffet breakfast featuring scrambled eggs and a daily egg special, Applewood smoked bacon and sausage, potatoes, steel-cut oatmeal, assorted pastries and breads, freshly cut seasonal fruit, yogurt and cereals. Enjoy freshly brewed coffee, tea and orange juice.
- Monday through Friday: 6:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Saturday & Sunday: 7 AM – 11 AM
- Complimentary for Marriott Bonvoy Elite Platinum and Titanium guests
- Adults: $29 plus tax and 18% gratuity
- Kids (ages 5–12): $19 plus tax and 18% gratuity
- Kids under age 5: Free
Lunch & Dinner
- The Stayton Room is not offering lunch and dinner at this time.
Serving all your favorite menu items including coffee, tea, pastries and more, our onsite Starbucks, located on the lobby level at the corner of 48th and Lexington, brings added convenience to your stay. You’ll even be able to pick up a daily newspaper!
• Monday through Friday: 5:00 AM – 6 PM
• Saturday & Saturday: 7:00 AM – 3 PM